One or more of the following presumptions should apply to your car:
Three times presumption
- you took your car in for repair for the same nonconformity at least three times within the Lemon Law Rights Period but
- the nonconformity continues to exist
One time serious nonconformity presumption
- you took your car in for repair at least once for a serious nonconformity within the Lemon Law Rights Period but
- the nonconformity continues to exist and is likely to cause death or serious bodily injury if the car is driven
30 days presumption
- you took your car in for repair for one or more nonconformities within the Lemon Law Rights Period and the total number of business days which the car was in for repair adds up to 30 or more days
Note: The more presumptions that apply to your car the better—usually it means you have a stronger case.
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.