Lemon Law

I've Decided To Use The Department Of Consumer Protection's Arbitration Program. What Do I Need To Do?

First, read the entire Back in the Drivers Seat booklet. Then, get the Lemon Law Request for Arbitration form. Complete it, and forward it to the Department of Consumer Protection, Automotive Dispute Settlement Program, 165 Capitol Ave, Room 110, Hartford, CT 06106 as soon as possible with the required $50.00 fee.