How Do I Start The Mediation Process?

To start the mediation process, fill out a Consumer Complaint Petition, available from the Consumer Protection Division. Fill out the form completely and legibly. Attach to your complaint copies of all relevant documents such as sales receipts, disclosure statements, warranties, cancelled checks, correspondence, etc. Also, indicate attempts you have made to settle the problem yourself. Oftentimes problems are the result of simple mistakes or innocent misunderstandings. We urge you to first discuss your problem with the business yourself. If this attempt at resolution fails, then it’s time to try mediation.

Speak to an Experienced Alternative Dispute Resolution Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified alternative dispute resolution lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local alternative dispute resolution attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Alternative Dispute Resolution attorney today.

Additional Alternative Dispute Resolution Articles