When Do I Go To Mediation?

For all domestic cases, the Clerk will inform the party/attorney of the mediation rule at the time of filing and provide a notice of the requirements. Before entering a domestic case on a contested calendar, the party/attorney will be required to present a document stating that the case has been through mediation.

Speak to an Experienced Alternative Dispute Resolution Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified alternative dispute resolution lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local alternative dispute resolution attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Alternative Dispute Resolution attorney today.

Additional Alternative Dispute Resolution Articles