What If We Don't Agree On A Mediator?

When the parties don`t voluntarily agree to enlist the services of a mediator and less than 30 days remain before the expiration date of the existing collective bargaining agreement, or, in the case of a newly certified exclusive representative, more than 90 days have elapsed since negotiations began, the Board must appoint a mediator if so chosen from a list of qualified persons maintained by the Board and shall be representative of the public.

Speak to an Experienced Alternative Dispute Resolution Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified alternative dispute resolution lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local alternative dispute resolution attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Alternative Dispute Resolution attorney today.

Additional Alternative Dispute Resolution Articles