Are There Motor Vehicle Cases In ADR?

The court may refer any civil case involving ownership, maintenance or use of a private passenger motor vehicle to a private ADR provider, as long as the parties agree on the selection of a provider. The referral must be made within sixty days of the return date. The court may stay the case (suspend all judicial action) up to ninety days while the parties meet with the ADR provider.

Speak to an Experienced Alternative Dispute Resolution Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified alternative dispute resolution lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local alternative dispute resolution attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Alternative Dispute Resolution attorney today.

Additional Alternative Dispute Resolution Articles

Search LawInfo's Alternative Dispute Resolution Resources