Skip to main content

Admiralty & Maritime Law

Search for an Attorney  

I'm a commercial fisherman, what should I do if I'm hurt on the job?

After seeking appropriate medical care, it is important to contact a maritime attorney with experience representing commercial fishermen. Your maritime attorney can explain what causes of action, if any, may be raised against your employer and can advise you as to whether you should take a worker’s compensation settlement or proceed to trial.