Protecting Whistleblowers Wisconsin
TOUGH • PROACTIVE • THOROUGH • CONFIDENTIAL
If you wish to report fraud that your company is committing against the government — or any other way it is breaking the law — the experienced qui tam lawyers at Cross Law Firm, S.C., can help.
The False Claims Act cases guards individuals who blow the whistle on their company's misconduct with government funds. At Cross Law Firm, S.C., our knowledgeable lawyers know what steps to take in order to see that you are protected and that you receive your fair share of any award the government obtains.
Employees and other individuals may be able to file a claim on behalf of the government when they have knowledge of fraudulent behavior related to government contracts such as:
- Whistleblower Claims FAQ
- IRS Whistleblower Actions
- False Claims Act
- Health Care Fraud Whistleblower Actions
- SEC Whistleblower Actions
Whistleblowing and qui tam cases are very complex. Preparing and pursuing these cases requires knowledge that can only be acquired by years of experience. Cross Law Firm founder, Nola J. Hitchcock Cross, has been representing individuals in whistleblowing cases for more than 40 years and has become a trailblazer in the field. She has obtained some of the largest whistleblowing recoveries in the country.
Call 414-224-0000 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Nola J. Hitchcock Cross
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin
- Juris Doctor cum laude - 1975
- Honors: Law School Service Award
- Washington State University, Edward R. Murrow School of Journalism, Pullman, Washington
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Mass Communications
- Merton College, Oxford University, BNA Comparative Industrial Relations Symposium, Oxford, England - 1983
- Harvard University, Non-Matriculated Courses in International Banking and FInance, Spanish and Latin American Politics and Government
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association, Labor & Employment Sections , Member
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Labor & Employment Sections, Member, Chairperson (Two Separate Terms) & Three- Term Board Member
- Milwaukee Bar Association, Labor Law Section, Co-Chair
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), Member
- Industrial Relations Research Association, Member
- National Whistleblowers Association, Member and Attorney Referral Panel
- National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA), Member and Attorney Referral Panel
- Wisconsin Employment Lawyers Association (WELA), Member and Attorney Referral Panel