Soreff Weinrich Law
Immigration | Serving Seattle, WA
Seattle Immigration Law Firm
Focused on Immigration Law
We Have the Experience to Help You
The complex U.S. immigration laws and procedures can be intimidating. Soreff Weinrich Law can help you navigate these waters and assist you in achieving your goals. Our attorneys are dedicated to the practice of immigration law, and have over three decades of experience helping both individual and business clients.
Whether you are a a business seeking to acquire specialized talent needed for your business's success or a family trying to stay together, you need experienced immigration representation. Retain Soreff Weinrich Law. The goal of every member of the firm is pursue your rights under the law.
Follow your dreams. Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any immigration law matter:
- Deferred Action
- Employment Based Immigration
- Entertainer Visas
- Green Card/Permanent Residency
- Humanitarian Parole
- Temporary Protected Status
- TN Visa
- Victims of Trafficking
Call 206-452-4883 today to schedule a consultation with an experienced Seattle immigration lawyer.
Attorney Carin Weinrich
Carin’s practice has focused exclusively on immigration law for more than 20 years. Her focus is on both employment and family-based petitions. She has held leadership positions with the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) at the national and state levels, and shares her knowledge of complex immigration issues through speaking at legal education seminars. She regularly volunteers for Citizenship Days, Northwest Immigrant Rights Project and the Washington Medical-Legal Partnership.
She has extensive experience providing guidance to companies and individuals on immigration options. Working in a partnership with her clients, Carin provides strategy development and plan implementation to meet each client’s needs. She prides herself on integrity, client orientation, and effective collaboration.
Attorney Paul Soreff
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Adjunct Professor of Immigration Law at Seattle University School of Law
- Chairperson for the Washington and MidSouth Chapters of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Outstanding Immigration Lawyer, Best Lawyers in America, 1999 – 2014,
- Pro Bono Lawyer Awards from AILA National, AILA Washington Chapter and the America Bar Association for his work on behalf of thousands of low-income immigrants, and
- Trial Lawyer of the Year, awarded by the Lawyers for Public Justice, in recognition of Mr. Soreff’s contribution as co-counsel in the case of Ortiz V. Gramaho.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and the National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild
Since 1997, the "Lead Counsel Verified" status has been granted to attorneys who possess:
- The Right Professional Experience
- A Spotless Record
The following attorneys at this firm are Lead Counsel Verified:
This attorney is Lead Counsel Verified in the following practice areas: