Focused on Immigration Law
We Have the Experience to Help You
The complex U.S. immigration laws and procedures can be intimidating. Soreff Weinrich Law can help you navigate these waters and assist you in achieving your goals. Our attorneys are dedicated to the practice of immigration law, and have over three decades of experience helping both individual and business clients.
Whether you are a a business seeking to acquire specialized talent needed for your business's success or a family trying to stay together, you need experienced immigration representation. Retain Soreff Weinrich Law. The goal of every member of the firm is pursue your rights under the law.
Follow your dreams. Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any immigration law matter:
- Deferred Action
- Employment Based Immigration
- Entertainer Visas
- Green Card/Permanent Residency
- Humanitarian Parole
- Temporary Protected Status
- TN Visa
- Victims of Trafficking
Call Attorney Paul Soreff today at 206-452-4883 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Paul Soreff
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Adjunct Professor of Immigration Law at Seattle University School of Law
- Chairperson for the Washington and MidSouth Chapters of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Outstanding Immigration Lawyer, Best Lawyers in America, 1999 – 2014,
- Pro Bono Lawyer Awards from AILA National, AILA Washington Chapter and the America Bar Association for his work on behalf of thousands of low-income immigrants, and
- Trial Lawyer of the Year, awarded by the Lawyers for Public Justice, in recognition of Mr. Soreff’s contribution as co-counsel in the case of Ortiz V. Gramaho.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and the National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild