Weisberg & Weisberg, P.L.L.C.
Personal Attention. Exceptional Representation.
At Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC, our attorneys and staff aim to protect our clients’ interests and pursue their best possible outcome in every case. We put our clients first and, in doing so, we are able to better suit their needs and meet their legal goals.
We are completely focused on doing what is best for our clients. To do that, we need to know our clients personally. Our lawyers will take the time to form a relationship with you and tailor our representation to meet your individual needs. This is why you will find the attorneys of Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC included year after year in Martindale-Hubble’s SuperLawyers Rising Stars, Coastal Virginia Magazines Top Lawyers, and various other local and national best-of lists.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
Call at 757-659-9611 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Noah Weisberg
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Member, Order of Barristers
- Honors: Class's Student Bar Association Representative
- University of Michigan
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Elected by his fellow students to represent them in the University of Michigan's Ashubui Multicultural Organization
- Norfolk Academy
- Honors: Received recognition as an excellent student and athlete
- Honors: David Ari Levitt Award for intellectual curiosity
- Honors: Received honors in athletics
- Honors: President, Y.E.S. Club
Pro Bono Activities:
- Summers working in Connecticut at Camp Hemlocks, a program for mentally and physically disabled children and adults
Honors and Awards:
- Virginia Super Lawyers - Rising Star , 2014 - 2016
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- Coastal Virginia Magazine's Top 200 Lawyers, 2015 - Present
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, 2015 - Present
- The National Trial Lawyers: The Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers in Virginia, 2021
- The National Association of Distinguished Counsel as the Nations Top One Percent in 2015, 2016 & 2021
Attorney Amy Weisberg
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Newport News Bar Association
- Greater Peninsula Women’s Bar Association
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Honors: Moot Court Board
- Honors: ACLU's "Know Your Rights Campaign"
- Dickinson College
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Member, Spanish Honor's Society
- Major: Sociology
- Major: Spanish
Honors and Awards:
- Virginia Super Lawyers - Rising Star, 2014 - 2018
- Top Attorneys – Virginia’s Outstanding Young Lawyers, Family Law, 2014 - 2019
- Coastal Virginia Magazine Top Lawyers, Family Law, 2014 and 2019
- Martindale-Hubble Client Distinction Award for Excellence in Practice, 2015 - 2019
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 10 Best Female Attorneys, 2016 - 2019
- Richmond Magazine Top Lawyers Rising Star, 2016
- Richmond Magazine’s Exceptional Young Lawyers, 2017
- Coastal Virginia’s Top Lawyers, Family Law, 2020
- 10 Best Female Attorney’s from the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2020 and 2021
Attorney George Gorman
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Rutgers University
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Philosophy
- Minor: Economics
Attorney David Scott Dildy
- Virginia, 2003
- Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, Virginia, 2002
- Law Journal: Regent Journal of International Law, Book Review Editor, 2001 - 2002
- College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia, 1994
You and the firm did a phenomenal job on my behalf and if my words will be of help for you all and give someone from the LGBTQ Community or anyone in general wrongly charged with something hope that there is a law firm that will stand in the fire and defend them and believe in them that would mean so much to me.
John represented a client that was charged with Assault & Battery and Felony Bribery of a Witness. After a preliminary hearing John was successful in having both charges dismissed.
Thanks Noah for getting me my settlement. I had no idea what to do in pursuing the matter. He took the time to go through my documentation and listen to my story very attentively. He fought for me to get the money that was not going to be paid to me. The place decided to settle with me without having to go to court. Had I not hired Noah, I would have gotten zero. His retainer fee is reasonable and worth every penny. Thanks again!
Amy has been my attorney for quite some time; she takes time in getting to know her clients. She helped me tremendously in my divorce and custody case. Being in the military with my heavy deployments; having Amy as my attorney made it easy for me not to worry about the little things. Her office treats you like family. I felt very comfortable with Ms Stacy White (paralegal) when Amy was not available. I greatly appreciated all they have done for me and recommend this family type of law office to everyone who is looking for a reliable, trustworthy and caring lawyer.
Noah Weisberg worked on a very difficult custody case for my daughter. He was always honest from the very beginning that this case was going to be hard to win but not impossible. He kept our family informed every step of the way and stayed professional at all times. We won the case and I thank him and his firm everyday for my family. It is because of his excellent representation that we are a family today. Mine was one for the law book and I’m sure it taught everyone involved that things are not always what they seem. Thank you Noah, you are truly a gift from God. Please keep doing what you do and help those who need your legal expertise. Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC, will always get my business no matter where I’m at in the world.
Noah Weisberg has distinguished himself above the rest. I can’t express enough how comforting it was to be represented by him. From the beginning to the end of my case, he demonstrated and communicated with great assurance and confidence. His advice, expertise and concern were commendable and I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone in need of an attorney. – JoAnn, Yorktown, VA
I was fortunate to be referred to Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC, several years ago and was so impressed upon meeting Mr. Weisberg that I immediately retained his services. The competence and professionalism of the attorneys and staff gave me the confidence I needed to face several visits to court. I highly recommend Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC, to anyone seeking legal assistance.
I called Noah Weisberg to help me with my brother, who got into a sticky situation. He was so understanding, and worked very hard for my brother. Great person, even better lawyer.
Thank you and the office for everything! Mr. Weisberg was amazing. He’s finally given this side of the family something positive. He is [an] amazing man. He saved my brother’s life. Thank you.
Dear Mr. Weisberg, Indeed this note is overdue, but I hope you will forgive its tardiness. Even though the note is late, I want you to know how grateful I am for the time you recently gave me. Truly I am deeply appreciative of the interest, the concern, and the advice you offered me during that conference. Although difficult for me, the experience proved to be most informative. In addition, meeting you and your lovely assistant was a real privilege for me. Thank you so very much for giving so freely of your time and so expertly sharing your counselor. Appreciatively, Brenda (A client who came in for a free, no-obligation consultation)
Mr. Weisberg, I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving! This year I am very thankful my divorce is finally over and that I had such a wonderful attorney to guide, advise and support me through it. Sincerely, Christy
Thank you for your time and consideration to myself and family. Your advise was well taken. We have retained your information and will save it for ourselves and forward to others who may need your services in the future. Thank you again. You were most kind. Jennifer Parker
Client explains what it was like to work with Attorney Weisberg during his personal injury case: Mr. Weisberg and Irma, I am me again! Thank you for being more than just a law firm. Your kindness and personal attention to the three year experience was much more than I could have expected. At my weakest both emotionally and physically you gave me encouragement and strength to proceed. You have played a big part in getting my life in order and moving forward. I appreciate and offer many thanks to all of you. In happiness, Dana
I would hire her again. Shannon brought her A game, through out my case she was understanding, clearly explained the process and my rights, and made me fell comfortable about going to court. Shannon not only won my case in our 1st court appearance but exceeded my expectations by here experience and ability to win for me more that what originally was being asked for. Grandparent rights are difficult cases but Shannon hit this one out of the ball park. I know have grandparent rights to my granddaughter and court ordered visitation so I can love and spoil her as a grandparent should. The joy and gratitude I have for the professionalism, strength, and knowledge Shannon Lemm displayed through out my case was remarkable. Thank you does not begin to express my appreciation. If you are looking for a great attorney, I would recommend Shannon Lemm.
Since 1997, the "Lead Counsel Verified" status has been granted to attorneys who possess:
- The Right Professional Experience
- A Spotless Record
The following attorneys at this firm are Lead Counsel Verified:
This attorney practices in Virginia and is Lead Counsel Verified in the following practice areas: