Determined And Dedicated Legal Counsel
The legal system is complex and hard to understand, which is why an experienced attorney can have a significant effect on your case. Whether you have a speeding ticket, a DWI, or if you need a divorce or help with a parenting plan, it's important to have a lawyer you can trust working by your side. Steven D. McFadgen, Sr., is a Lynchburg-based lawyer who can help you understand your legal rights and options in any situation.
With experience in multiple areas of law, he will work with you to make sure that your rights are protected in any case. In addition to his work as an attorney, Mr. McFadgen is a former U.S. Army Airborne Ranger.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Driving under the influence
- Drug possession
- Theft and shoplifting
- Assault and murder
- Traffic tickets
- Child custody
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Personal injury
- Car and truck accidents
- Civil rights
- Breach of contract
Call Steven McFadgen today at 434-385-4579 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Steven D. McFadgen Sr.
- Virginia Supreme Court
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia
- Liberty University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- East Carolina University
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing, BSN
- University of Baltimore, Masters in Health Systems Management
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Appointed Guardian Ad Litem, Commonwealth of Virginia
Since 1997, the "Lead Counsel Verified" status has been granted to attorneys who possess:
- The Right Professional Experience
- A Spotless Record
The following attorneys at this firm are Lead Counsel Verified:
Steven D. McFadgen, Sr.
This attorney practices in Virginia and is Lead Counsel Verified in the following practice areas: