Get 15+ Years of Experience in Your Corner!
When you come to the Law Office of Kerrisa Chelkowski for help, you give yourself the advantage of having a former prosecutor on your side. My experience as a prosecutor with the Bexar County District Attorney's Office provides me with a unique insight into the strategies that law enforcement use to investigate and build a case against a person. I use this knowledge to look for weaknesses in the evidence which will be presented by the prosecutor in court.
For the majority of my more than 15 years in practice, I have dedicated my focus to the defense of people who have been accused of crimes, while still providing service as a special prosecutor for the District Attorney's Offices of Medina, Uvalde, Real, and Guadalupe Counties. Furthermore, I was appointed by all of the district court judges from Bexar County to serve as a magistrate judge.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- DWI Cases
- DMV Hearings
- Expunction & Sealing of Records
- Federal Offenses
- Probation Revocation
- Sex Crimes
- State Offenses
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
Call 726-224-4144 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Kerrisa Chelkowski
- Texas U.S. Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas, 2001; J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin, 1998; B.S.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association Board of Directors
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- United States Supreme Court Historical Society
- Federal Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Trial College
- Hidalgo County Bar Association Faculty Member
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Bexar County Women's Bar Association
- The Heritage Society
Since 1997, the "Lead Counsel Verified" status has been granted to attorneys who possess:
- The Right Professional Experience
- A Spotless Record
The following attorneys at this firm are Lead Counsel Verified:
This attorney practices in Texas and is Lead Counsel Verified in the following practice areas: