Arrested in North Texas? You Are Not Alone.
The best defense often comes from an attorney with extensive experience handling a wide range of criminal law matters. Whether you are facing a first offense DWI, a misdemeanor marijuana possession charge or a serious felony or federal crime, you need to know that your lawyer has the skill and knowledge to provide an aggressive and knowledgeable defense.
I have earned a reputation as a aggressive advocates for my clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and throughout North Texas. After working as prosecutor and with prosecutors, I understand what prosecutors are looking for when building a case. When you hire us to defend you, you will work directly with me, not a junior associates. You will know that your criminal case is in the hands of proven defense attorney with extensive experience in a full range of federal and state criminal defense cases.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Law
- Assault & Battery - Plaintiff
- Criminal Law - Federal (White Collar Crime)
- Drug Violations
Se Habla Español, flexible office hours, contact our Dallas office today at 469-912-2286 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney C.H. Hank Judin, III
- Texas, 1980
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1981
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1981
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas - J.D.
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Member National Association of Drug Court Professionals
- Board of the State of Texas Association of Drug Court Professionals
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Member
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Director
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Director, 1994 - Present
- Dallas Bar Association, Past Chairman, Criminal Justice Committee
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, President, 2002
- Dallas County Judicial Treatment Center, Community Advisory Board
- Super Lawyer 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006