Facing a Criminal Charge? Your Future is at a Crossroads!
Put Decades of Criminal Defense Experience to Work for You
If you have been notified that you are the target of a criminal investigation, have been detained for questioning, have already been charged with a criminal offense in a municipal, state or federal court, you need experienced legal help as soon as possible. Nothing less than your freedom and your future are at stake. Call my office at Patrick McNally, Attorney At Law, right away. You will have the advantage and benefit of a lawyer with more than 30 years of successful experience on your side. And right now — do you really want to trust your future to anything less?
I practice with passion, integrity, discretion and commitment to excellence. My law firm will do everything it can to protect your reputation throughout your case. I will work directly with you and keep you informed and educated about the process. Working together, we will build a strong professional relationship that is so important when working toward the best possible outcome in a serious criminal matter.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Drug Crimes
- Federal Crimes
- Armed Robbery
- Weapons Offenses
- Aggravated Assault
- Homicide, Manslaughter and Murder
- Auto Theft and Car Jacking
- Domestic Violence
- Campus Crimes
- Criminal Defense for College Students
- Drunk Driving (DUI/DWI)
- Federal Charges
- Immigration Crimes Consequences and Relief
- Post-Conviction Services
- Parole, Commutations and Pardons
- Sex Offenses, Prostitution and Child
- Federal Appeals
- State Appeals
Call Attorney Patrick McNally today at 615-208-6146 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Patrick McNally
- Tennessee, 1982
- Kentucky, 1984
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 1991
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee, 2010
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1993
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee, J.D. - 1982
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, B.A. - 1977, Honors: Dean's List, Major: History
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Nashville Bar Association, Member NBA Criminal Law & Criminal Justice Committee, 1991 - Present
- Nashville Bar Association, Chairperson NBA Criminal Law & Criminal Justice Committee
- Nashville Bar Association, Member NBA Federal Courts Committee, 2010 - Present
- Nashville Bar Foundation
- Tennessee Bar Association, TBA Criminal Justice Executive Committee, 1997 - Present
- Tennessee Bar Association, Chairperson TBA Criminal Justice Executive Committee
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, President
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, President-elect
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Treasurer, 1993 - 1994
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Board of Directors
- T.B.A. Access to Justice Committee, 2011 - Present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, 2011 - Present
- Tennessee Board of Law Examiners, 1993 - 2002
- Nashville Bar Association, Assistance of Counsel Award
- Listed in Best Lawyers, DUI/DWI Defense, 2009 - 2014
- Super Lawyers, Selection as Mid-South Super Lawyers, 2010 - 2014
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating, 1991 - 2014
- U.S. News First-Tier Ranking Best Law Firms in White Collar & Non-White Collar Criminal Defense, 2010 - 2014
We would like to extend our gratitude for all your hard work on Miles' parole hearing. We are confident that you were instrumental in the AMAZING outcome that we received. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Miles & Kat Armstrong
Thank you Patrick,
Thanks for always responding to my calls; being here can be lonely sometimes to a person whose family is so far away.
I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time out of your Spring Break to speak with me regarding Nabeel's case. You provided tremendous comfort during a time of turmoil. Your generosity of spirit is inspiriting.
Once again, thanks for your hard work and dedication on Jennifer's case. We certainly appreciate it.
You saved my derriere! John M.
(Defendant charged in federal court with possession and distribution of child pornography facing up to 293 months imprisonment under the United States Sentencing Guidelines. Sentenced to 97 months.)
Dear Mr. McNally,
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the professional and diligent services provided to me and my family.
Thank you again and God bless you.
"I've known Patrick McNally as an excellent criminal defense lawyer for many years. In recent years he has focused more and more on criminal appeals and has been very successful in this field. When I was recently closing my criminal appellate practice after 18 years, I turned to Pat to take over my remaining cases. I did so because of my confidence in his work and his care for his clients. I knew with Pat my clients would be in great hands."Jay Martin, Assistant District Attorney, 20th Judicial District, Nashville, Tennessee
Patrick McNally saved my life and made me a better person . The mistakes I made are finally behind me and I can move on with my life. Mr. McNally worked hard to take care of my situation. On behalf of myself and my family, I thank him with all my heart. Mr. McNally became my lawyer, and also my friend. Brent Webb, former client charged in federal court with impersonating a U.S. Marshal. Case dismissed.
I hired Mr. Patrick McNally to represent my case and was extremely satisfied with his professional services and case outcome. I would highly recommend Mr. McNally to all my friends and family. Kevin Cogswell.
Mr. McNally listened to our problem and presented solutions. He was understanding and explained each step of the criminal process. This was a very difficult experience for us made easier by Mr. McNally. Jade Stone.