Brennan Law Offices
Criminal Defense | Serving Philadelphia, PA
Clients needing legal solutions for Criminal Defense can connect with Brennan Law Offices, a local Pennsylvania practice.
Experienced Philadelphia Criminal Lawyers
There is the criminal justice system, and then there is the Philadelphia criminal justice system. If you have been charged with a crime in Philadelphia, it can help tremendously to have a defense attorney on your side who knows the lay of the land.
At Brennan Law Offices, we have over 25 years of experience helping people in the Philadelphia area and throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey with a wide range of criminal defense issues. We know criminal law, and we know the city and its courts. If you need a strong defense — we have the knowledge and experience to help.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- DUI Offenses
- Drug Possession and Sales
- White Collar and Federal Crimes
- Sex Offenses
Call 215-568-1400 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney William J. Brennan
- Pennsylvania, 1987
- New Jersey, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1987
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1988
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1991
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D., 1987
- LaSalle University
- B.S., 1982
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Philadelphia Bar Association (Member)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Member)
- Federal Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association (Member)
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Member)