Susan Levy Eisenberg, P.C.
Divorce | Serving Langhorne, PA
When you need legal representation for your Divorce, connect with Susan Levy Eisenberg, P.C. in Langhorne, Pennsylvania.
More Than Three Decades Of Pennsylvania Family Law
The law firm of Susan Levy Eisenberg, P.C. is located in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, and represents clients throughout Bucks County and Montgomery County. Our founding attorney, Susan Levy Eisenberg, has more than 30 years of experience and practices exclusively in family law. When you need an advocate to stand by your side and help you navigate the legal aspects of what very well may be the most difficult experience of your life, Susan is the representation that you need. Susan is a skilled trial attorney who you can depend on to be there for you when you need it most.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Custody & Visitation
- Family Law
Call 215-860-9700 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Susan Levy Eisenberg
- Pennsylvania, 1988
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. - 1988
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1985
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bucks County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- Bucks County Bar Foundation, Board Member
- NEA Approved Domestic Relations Counsel for Bucks and Montgomery Counties