Robert L. Sepp, Attorney at Law
Federal Criminal Law | Serving West Linn, OR
Let the practice of Robert L. Sepp, Attorney at Law in West Linn, Oregon be your Federal Criminal advocate.
Highly Qualified Defense Attorney
Serious legal problems require immediate attention, any delay could make the difference between a satisfactory outcome and merely an outcome. There are few legal problems more serious than the ones affecting your individual freedom and your employment rights.
A defense attorney’s role is to defend a person or company that has been charged with a crime or lawsuit. They will work with the client every step of the way from investigating the case, all the way to the end of the trial.
Contact Robert L. Sepp today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Law
- Drug Violations
- Sex Offenses
- Federal Criminal Law
- Immigration & Naturalization Law
- Employment Law
Robert L. Sepp is a defense attorney with nearly 20 years of experience. Call 503-386-5394 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Robert L. Sepp
- United States District Court for the State of Oregon
- United States Immigration Courts
- Northwestern School of Law, Lewis and Clark College
- Oregon State University
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Oregon State Bar
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- Clackamas County Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)