FACING A DIFFICULT OR CHALLENGING LEGAL SITUATION? NOT SURE WHAT STEPS YOU SHOULD TAKE? CONTACT ATTORNEY JEFF OLSON TO GET THE ANSWERS AND HELP YOU NEED!
For the past 20 years,attorney Jeffrey L. Olson has represented individuals, families, and small businesses with skill and compassion. He has assisted clients facing family crises, criminal charges, and lawsuits and has helped those needing guidance with a business matter, estate planning, probate, or filing for bankruptcy.
Mr. Olson has also had the honor of serving as a former Oregon Assistant Attorney General.
Contact Jeff Olson today at 503-974-6896 if you need legal assistance with any of the following Family, Criminal or Business Law matters:
- Child Support
- Juvenile Matters
- Parenting Time
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Protective Proceedings
- Restraining Orders
- Spousal Support
- Third-Party Rights
- Domestic Violence
- DUI and Drunk Driving
- Juvenile Law
- Measure 11
- Traffic Violations
- White Collar Crime
- Business Litigation
- General Business Matters
- Real Estate
If you or a loved one needs the help of an experienced attorney, call Jeff Olson today at 503-974-6896, or complete the contact form provided on this site to arrange yourconsultation.
Although most of his cases are located in the Tri-County Area (Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington Counties), Mr. Olson also serves outlying counties, including Marion and Yamhill Counties, as well as Washington State.
Attorney Jeffrey L. Olson
Jurisdictions Licensed In:
Admitted to the Bar:
- 1992, Oregon
- 2012, Washington
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Cum Laude, Northwestern School of Law, 1992
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Lewis & Clark College, 1980
- Lakeridge High School, Valedictorian, 1976
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Chairman of the Board and Secretary, Cricket Debt Counseling, Inc.
- Developed, Negotiated, and Arranged $1.5 Billion of Financings, 1980’s
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute, 1989
- Taught Corporate Finance, PSU’s Graduate School of Business, 1994
- Dean’s Fellowship, Northwestern School of Law, 1989–1992