Aaby Family Law, PC
Divorce | Serving Lake Oswego, OR
A law firm in Lake Oswego, Oregon, Aaby Family Law, PC experienced in helping clients with Divorce issues.
Providing Knowledgeable and Effective Family Law Representation
Aaby Family Law, PC, offers legal services to individuals throughout the Portland metropolitan region. We are a small firm committed to providing individualized legal services to each and every one of our clients.
We represent individuals in family law matters such as divorce, contested child custody disputes, spousal support modifications and prenuptial agreements. We can assist you in reaching a full agreement in mediation or, if necessary, litigating complex issues in court. Our attorneys are also skilled and certified in handing collaborative law matters.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- FAPA & Stalking Orders
- Prenuptial/Cohabitation Agreements
- Defending and Overturning Prenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Same-Sex Marriages
Call 503-646-2501 today to arrange your consultation.
Attorney Barbara J. Aaby
- Oregon, 1993
- Lewis and Clark College Northwestern School of Law, Portland, Oregon
- Case Western Reserve University
- Master's Degree - 1977
- Major: Social Science Administration
- Ohio State University
- Honors: summa cum laude
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Oregon State Bar, Member, 1993
- The Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon Woman Lawyers
- Oregon Family Law Practitioners
- American Bar Association, Chair, Committee on Child Custody