Meier & Associates – Oklahoma’s Problem Solving Experts
As a general practice law firm with more than 40 years of experience, the Meier & Associates legal team has gained the knowledge necessary to handle legal matters that impact you, your family or your company. We can provide lifelong representation for you or your business — whether that means representation in Tribal Court , legal advice about planning ahead for the future or help resolving a business dispute. Our Tulsa lawyers are prepared to offer compassionate representation and tailored legal services that directly meet your particular needs.
At Meier & Associates, we understand that every situation is different. For this reason, we pledge to provide highly personalized legal services in order to best serve the needs of your situation.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Indian Law
- Adoptions & Guardianships
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Family Law & Adoption
- Commercial Litigation & Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Social Security
We are Meier & Associates and we serve individuals, families and business professionals across the state of Oklahoma. At our firm, we know our clients by name — not by case number. Our lawyers take a personal investment in our clients’ cases, and work diligently to ensure that we achieve the best possible outcome on their behalf.
Meier & Associates believes in promoting an open and comforting atmosphere for clients, which can be seen the minute you enter our office. Our firm is a classic home on Denver Avenue, located near the courthouse. We feel that promoting a comfortable, open and confident atmosphere, we can best serve our clients’ needs. Our focus is on representing everyday people faced with legal challenges, just like you. Call today at 918-948-6966 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Gregory Guilbert Meier
- Oklahoma, 1973
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1987
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1986
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 1973
- University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana
- B.A. - 1970
- Major: History
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Muscogee (Creek) Nation Bar Association, Secretary-Treasurer, 2008 to Present
- Cherokee Nation Bar Association, Member, 2008 to Present
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member, 1973 to Present
- Tulsa County Bar Association, Member, 1987 to Present