North Ridgeville Bankruptcy Law Firm
Scott received his undergraduate degree from the Ohio State University, and his Juris Doctor from the University of Akron School of Law. He was admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2003 and is licensed in the Northern and Southern Federal District Courts of Ohio, the Sixth Circuit Federal Appellate Court and the United States Supreme Court. Scott has worked primarily in the areas of bankruptcy, civil litigation, appellate and both Federal and State creditor/debtor rights law.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Civil Litigation
- Federal and State creditor/debtor rights law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Employment Law
Call 440-252-4025 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Scott W. Paris
- Admitted to State Bar of Ohio, 2003.
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2003.
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2007.
- United States 6th Appellate Circuit, 2011.
- United States Supreme Court, 2010.
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio, 2003
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Ohio State Bar Association.
- Lorain County Bar Association
- The National LGBT Bar Association
- Member of the Cuyahoga County Bar Association
- Grievance Committee, 2005-2008.
- Member of the Cleveland Bar Admissions Committee.
- Member of the Ohio Supreme Court Lawyer Mentoring Program.
- Named as a “Rising Star” by Cincinnati Magazine, in Creditor-Debtor
- Rights/Bankruptcy Practice in 2010, 2012 and 2013