Let Us Fight for You
At Rapier & Bowling, our breadth of experience and legal successes set us apart from other firms. We bring our unique legal insight to each and every case we take.
Unlike some law firms, Rapier & Bowling is always prepared to argue a case in front of a judge. If litigation is the best way to reach a resolution in your case, you can trust us to represent your case in the best way possible. We are ready to vigorously fight for a favorable verdict.
Whether you’re looking to create a will, seek damages after an accident or need support drafting a business contract, Rapier & Bowling is ready to assist.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Real Estate Transactions
- Homeowner’s & Condominium Associations
- Tax Evaluations
- Corporate & Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Civil Litigation
Call at 513-892-3400 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Kyle M. Rapier
- Ohio, 2006
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2006
- Kentucky, 2016
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Butler County Bar Association (Member)
- Ohio Bar Association (Member)
- Kentucky Bar Association (Member)
- Western Michigan University, Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Certificate of Merit for academic excellence in Constitutional Law
- Edgewood High School, 1996
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Aeronautics
- Minor: Sociology of Law