A Strong Focus On Family Law And On Clients
Since 1994, Moser Law LLC has been providing family law services and legal representation to clients in Butler County. I am Donald K. Moser, owner and sole attorney for the firm. I have had the opportunity to help thousands of clients and their families through the difficult transitions associated with divorce, child custody and related matters. As a nearly lifelong resident of Butler County, I am proud to serve my community in this important way.
When you hire Moser Law LLC, you won’t just have the benefit of my decades of experience. You’ll also have an attorney who listens carefully, communicates effectively, and treats your family law issue with compassion and respect.
As a trained and qualified collaborative law attorney, I will work to resolve your legal issues through peaceful negotiation when appropriate, saving you time, money and frustration. If negotiation is either not possible or unproductive, I am ready to vigorously pursue your interests in the courtroom.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Divorce (everything from simple through high-asset)
- Gray divorce (for couples age 50 and older)
- Parenting rights and responsibilities (child custody, unmarried child custody and child support)
- All legal matters arising after the divorce, including post-judgment modifications and enforcement
- Legal matters related to family law, including estate planning after divorce
Call 513-844-1960 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Donald K. Moser
- Ohio, 1987
- Virginia, 1986
- District of Columbia, 1988
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- The College of William and Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia
- Juris Doctor - 1985
- Major: Law
- Leeds University School of Law, Leeds
- Honor Scholar Program - 1980 Vanderbilt University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1981
- Major: Economics
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Butler County Bar Association, Clerk of Courts Committee, Chair,, 2010 to Present
- Butler County Bar Association, Clerk of Courts Committee, 2010 to Present
- Butler County Bar Association, Lawyer Referral Service Committee, Chair, 2005 to Present
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member, 1990 to Present
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 1990 to Present
- Butler County Bar Association, Member, 1988 to Present
- Butler County Bar Association, Member Lawyer Education and Seminars Committee
- Butler County Bar Association, President, 2011 to 2012
- Butler County Bar Association, Board of Trustees, 2005 to 2013