Working For You & With You
Since 1984, the Law Office of Nancy L. Sponseller has been a trusted legal resource for the people of Franklin County and across central Ohio. Ms. Sponseller applies over 30 years of experience in working toward solid solutions for men and women coping with divorce and all its complexities.
We understand that the death of a loved one often falls at unexpected times in the lives of the family and the extended family members and beneficiaries. Meeting with an experienced probate and estate administration attorney when the family and affected extended family is in town for last respects is often the best option.
Nancy L. Sponseller's credentials, skills and integrity are well documented. Her career has been marked by caring service to clients, respect from her peers, and accomplishments in the best interests of Ohio families.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Collaborative Family Law/Domestic Relations
- Estate Planning
- Probate Estate Administration
Call 614-764-0423 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Nancy L. Sponseller
- Ohio, 1977
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1978
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1987
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. – 1977
- Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- B.A. – 1974
- Major: Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Specialist in Family Relations Law, Ohio State Bar Association, 2006 – Present