Our Clients' Peace of Mind is Our Highest Priority, Call Today!
After several years as a prosecutor in three North Carolina counties (New Hanover, Johnston and Wake) I started my own criminal defense firm in 2007. Altogether, I have more than a decade of experience as a lawyer. More than eight of those years, I’ve spent running Roberts Law Group, PLLC, and defending my clients in North Carolina.It’s truly a job I love.
And it’s a job that in my opinion revolves around respect for the people I defend and respect for my colleagues in the legal community. I believe I can help people in need and deliver quality legal service to clients. There's nothing special about me just because I'm a lawyer. My job is to help and serve people. Period.
Contact Patrick Roberts today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Defense
- Federal Criminal Defense
- Drug Crime Defense
- Sex Crime Defense
- White Collar Criminal Defense
As far as my practice is concerned, I am 100% criminal defense, both state and federal. I focus on sex offenses, drug charges, DWI, and white collar fraud. I have helped get many, many clients out of bad situations, or helped them turn a bad situation into one that was a little better in terms of the ultimate outcome.
Our goal – whether avoidance, acquittal, reduction or dismissal – is to always achieve the best possible outcome in your case
We serve the state of North Carolina including Raleigh, Charlotte, Wilmington and Greensboro. We also serve outside of North Carolina in selected federal cases.
Call Attorney Patrick Roberts today at 877-880-5753 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Patrick Roberts
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Admitted To The Bar:
- White Collar Criminal Defense College (National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers), Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- National Criminal Defense College, Macon, Georgia
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College, Dubois, Wyoming
- Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina (Juris Doctor)
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland (B.A., Major: Engineering)
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- 5.0/5.0 rating from prior clients on Lawyers.com
- Recognition as a Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Avvo.com “Top Attorney”
- Listed in Top 100 North Carolina Trial Attorneys
- Listed in Top 40 North Carolina Attorneys Under 40
- Selected as a member of the Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel in 2015
- Appointed by North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory to serve on his Crime Commission for Juvenile Justice
- One of the few lawyers to have graduated from all three “finishing schools” for trial and criminal defense lawyers: the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College, the National Criminal Defense College, and the White Collar Criminal Defense College
Verdicts & Settlements
- Misdemeanor probation for a man facing up to 25 years in prison for First Degree Statutory Sex Offense
- Dismissal of statutory sex offense charge for a man facing over 30 years in prison after being accused by his 6-year-old daughter of forcing her to perform a sex act
- Dismissal of drug trafficking charges after challenge of initial stop for woman facing 7 years in prison for cocaine offenses
- Reduction from felony to misdemeanor charge with only probation for allegedly possessing a gun during a robbery
- Reduction to five years in prison for man facing 14-16 for drug trafficking in cocaine
"Roberts Law Group was a Great Choice ! I looked in the Internet, looked through a variety of ads for attorneys, and when I came across the Roberts Law Group, I read his background and being a Duke graduate. Seemed to me that he knew his way around the system, so that's how I selected the Roberts Law Group, and I was going strictly by qualification. As it turned out, it was a great choice. They seem very well organized. Right away they took me by the hand, answered every question in detail. They had a great deal of patience. In my business, we are detail oriented, and I don't trust other companies, other industries, other people to do that. I found the Roberts Law Group to be absolutely detail oriented, the way I do my job, and that gave me a great deal of confidence. And as it turned out, it was, again, the right move."
203 W. Millbrook Road
Raleigh, NC 27609Charlotte Office
112 S. Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28202Greensboro Office
(By Appointment Only)
114 N. Elm Street
Greensboro, NC 27401Wilmington Office
(By Appointment Only)
2 N. Front Street
Wilmington, NC 28401Waxhaw Office
(By Appointment Only)
102-D Waxhaw Professional Pk. Dr.
Waxhaw, NC 28173