Criminal Defense | Serving Hillsborough, NC
For those working through a Criminal Defense issue in the Hillsborough, North Carolina area, Rothrock Law can be your partner in law.
Helping People for Over 40+ Years
I am Ken Rothrock, a lawyer who has been helping people in the Hillsborough, Durham, Burlington, Roxboro and Yanceyville areas and across North Carolina deal with crises caused by accidents and injuries since 1981. I also offer dedicated, results-focused representation for charged with driving while impaired, all traffic citations and those coping with the burdens of a criminal record they earned when they were young.
For more than 38 years, I have helped many, many people through extremely tough situations. If you have been injured or tragically lost a family member in a motor vehicle collision or on-the-job accident, you can turn to Rothrock Law., with confidence that I will personally prioritize your case.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Workers Compensation
- Traffic Citations
- Criminal Records Expunged
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Dog Bite Injuries
Call 919-732-6189 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Ken Rothrock
- North Carolina, 1981
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina J.D. – 1981
- Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina B.A. – 1977
- Southeastern Community College – 1972
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- Who’s who among Students in American Community Colleges, 1971 – 1972
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity, lifelong member, 1978 – Present
- National Social Sciences Honor Society
- Hillsborough First Baptist Church, 1980 – Present
- N.C. Lifetime Sportsman, 1993 – Present