Skilled & Knowledgeable Attorneys
Since 2001, the law firm of Knuckles and Manfro, LLP has been recognized in the area of real estate litigation for it successful representation of financial institutions in a variety of complex real estate matters, while limiting cost and exposure.
Knuckles and Manfro, LLP represents institutional lenders and mortgage servicers in a variety of commercial matters, including those involving state and federal banking laws and regulation, specializing in foreclosure litigation and origination, general litigation, general commercial and corporate law, creditors’ rights, lender liability, bankruptcy, and eviction. We handle matters throughout their entire life cycle, from inception to conclusion.
Contact Knuckles and Manfro, LLP today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Real Estate litigation
- Default Servicing and Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Finance Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights
- Creditors’ Rights in Bankruptcy
- Default Servicing
- Evictions and Landlord/Tenant Law
- Foreclosure – Residential and Commercial
- Lender Liability
- Loss Mitigation/Workouts
- Mortgage Banking Law
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Closings and Transactions
- Title Disputes
The Firm’s vast experience and broad range of practice allows our attorneys to provide our clients with dedicated, efficient, and intensive representation in local, state, and federal courts throughout New York, New Jersey and Connecticut from its offices in New York and New Jersey.
Call Knuckles and Manfro, LLP today at 914-345-3020 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Jordan J. Manfro
- New York
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Pace University School of Law, J.D.
- Mount St. Mary College, B.A.