Call Today for Financial Recovery for you
Through Successful Settlements and Verdicts
Since its founding in 2000, the New York personal injury lawyers of Hach & Rose, LLP, have been dedicated to vigorously protecting the rights and interests of those who have been hurt due to the negligence or recklessness of another party. The firm consistently achieves the top results in the State of New York representing accident victims.
In both 2010 and 2011 we achieved four out of the top 100 results for personal injury claims as reported by the New York Jury Verdict Reporter. Those results were followed in 2012 with the highest reported jury verdict in the State of New York in a construction accident case.
Hach & Rose understands the pressures that can come with being injured and having to pay for medical bills. We will fight to get you the financial compensation that you deserve. Hach & Rose, LLP, provides free, no-obligation consultations and multilingual services, serving clients nationwide.
Accidents and injuries can occur in a wide variety of ways, and at Hach & Rose, LLP, we are ready to take on cases related to:
Call Hach & Rose, LLP today at 646-828-7216 or 866-745-6190 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Michael A. Rose
Michael Rose has spent his entire career representing accident victims. He has tried numerous cases to verdict and settled many claims resulting in tens of millions of dollars in recovery for clients. Many of these cases have resulted in seven-figure jury verdicts and settlements. During a recent six-month time span, Mr. Rose tried three cases; each independently resulted in a seven-figure jury verdict.
In both 2010 and 2011 he was responsible for securing four of the top one hundred personal injury results in the State of New York for personal injury claims as reported by the New York Jury Verdict Reporter. In 2012 he was responsible for securing the largest jury verdict in the State of New York for Construction Site Accidents as reported by the New York Jury Verdict Reporter. This jury verdict was in excess of thirteen million dollars.
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts
Admitted To The Bar:
- New England School of Law, J.D. 1996
- Ithaca College 1993
- New York State Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York— Former member, Tort & Litigation Committee
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association Labor Law Committee
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Lifetime member, Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Featured in New York Magazine’s Top-Rated Lawyers in the New York Area
- Selected to the 2013 New York Super Lawyers list
- Awarded with a Superb 10.0 out of 10.0 rating by Avvo
Attorney Gregory Hach
Mr. Hach is a veteran of the United States Air Force, grew up in a proud union household, and has been a member of the International Union of Operating Engineers for 20 years. Through his efforts, Mr. Hach has obtained tens of millions of dollars for union families nationwide. He is a proud, former working member of the International Union of Operating Engineers, the New York Bar Association, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, and the Washington, D.C. Bar Association. Outside the office, Mr. Hach is a private pilot and aircraft owner as well as a member of the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association.
Mr. Hach’s honesty, integrity, reputation, and tireless work ethic makes him the perfect advocate for injured union members. Mr. Hach’s philanthropic efforts include volunteering with the homeless and donating to various scholarship funds and other charitable organizations. He is also fluent in German. Mr. Hach is admitted to practice in New York, Washington, DC, and the United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York. He received B.S. from John Jay College of Criminal Justice in 1996 and his J.D. from Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Pettit College of Law in 1999.
- New York
- Washington, DC
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
Admitted To The Bar:
- Claude W. Pettit College of Law, 1999
- Ohio Northern University, J.D.
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice, B.S.,1996
- The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- The International Union of Operating Engineers
- The New York Bar Association
- The New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Washington D.C. Bar Association
- Professional of the Year in both 2010 and 2011
- Named to the “Who’s Who Roundtable,” a group consisting of only 50 professionals nationwide recognized for their accomplishments in their chosen fields of practice
Mr. Hach is responsible for developing LOHRSOFT or Labor Organization Healthcare Reimbursement Software, a software system that identifies virtually all types of injuries and illnesses that may entitle both union health plans and their members to obtain financial recovery where they might otherwise not recognize such claims.
- $13,000,000 – Jury verdict obtained on behalf of an injured union painter who fell from a ladder and sustained a traumatic brain injury
- $8,000,000 – Jury verdict obtained for the victim of a motorcycle accident.
- $6,058,000 – Jury verdict for a phlebotomist diagnosed with Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) as a result of striking her knee.
- $3,525,000 – For construction supervisor who fell from a makeshift ladder injuring his back.
- $3,500,000 – For stone mason who was injured when another worker threw a piece of sheetrock out a window striking him on the ground below.
- $3,475,000 – For a carpenter who was injured after falling from a temporary roof.
- $3,200,000 – Settlement obtained for a carpenter who was injured in a fall at work.
- $2,500,000 – Settlement for worker who was killed while being driven in a car from a company parking lot.
- $2,500,000 – Settlement for a laborer who injured his neck in an accident on a construction site.
- $2,500,000 – Settlement for a worker who was injured when a piece of construction debris fell from a building.
- $2,225,000 – Settlement obtained for an engineer who was injured in a motor vehicle accident.
- $2,200,000 – Jury verdict obtained for a man who suffered a back injury following an automobile accident.
- $2,000,000 – Settlement for construction worker injured by falling pipe.
“Right from the time of our first consultation, I was given honest and straightforward answers to all of my questions. They made sure to let me know that they would give me all the information necessary to make the right decision as to whether to settle or go to trial while explaining that it was ultimately my decision. I appreciated that…”
“My wife, daughter and I were in a car accident. My wife was badly injured. From the moment we contacted your office, I felt like a huge weight was off my shoulders; your office helped us complete all of our insurance and medical paperwork, answered all of our questions and made a difficult situation much easier to handle. Thanks.”
“After meeting law firm after law firm promising me between $1m and $2m in my case, it was refreshing to hear a lawyer say that it is not truthful to guarantee any results at the outset of a client’s case. The best part is that they exceeded my expectations and what the other lawyers ‘promised’ at my other consultations…"
“I was told by another firm that they didn’t think I had a winnable case. Hach & Rose told me that it would be an uphill battle but they believed in me and my case … we won!”
“Not feeling comfortable that my case was being handled properly at another firm, I chose to switch to Hach & Rose. It was the second best decision of my life (after marrying my wife of course)”
Since 1997, the "Lead Counsel Verified" status has been granted to attorneys who possess:
- The Right Professional Experience
- A Spotless Record
The following attorneys at this firm are Lead Counsel Verified:
Michael A. Rose
This attorney is Lead Counsel Verified in the following practice areas:
|Personal Injury||Since 2014|
|Personal Injury||Since 2014|