Courtney Law Office, P.C., L.L.O.
Criminal Defense | Serving Omaha, NE
Omaha Family Law Firm
Trusted Criminal, Divorce, and Personal Injury Attorneys
Courtney Law Office, P.C., L.L.O. is dedicated to serving the needs of the members of several Nebraska counties, including Douglas, Sarpy, Washington, Lancaster, Dodge, Saunders, and Cass, as well as parts of western Iowa, including Pottawattamie and Mills Counties. Our philosophy stems from the belief that our clients deserve personal attention, ethical treatment, and exceptional representation.
Successful representation requires a thorough understanding of the law and meticulous preparation. Beyond our academic credentials and legal experience, we invest in continuing legal education and training to ensure that our knowledge of Nebraska, Iowa, and federal law is current and accurate.
Open attorney-client communication is the other ingredient of successful representation. To properly represent your interests, we spend time to learn about your needs and goals. We also work to translate "legalese" into understandable terms so you are clear about your legal standing and options and can fully participate in the legal process. In Jeff T. Courtney, you have a legal champion truly dedicated to your welfare.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Murder, homicide, or assault
- Rape, kidnapping, or sexual assault
- Drug charges
- DUI, OWI, MIP, and drunk driving
- Domestic violence
- White collar crimes
- Assault and battery
- Traffic violations
- Legal separation
- Child custody
- Visitation and parenting time
- Property division
- Property settlement
- Restraining orders
- Vehicle, motorcycle, and truck accidents
- Boating and aviation accident
- Workplace accidents and injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Dog bites
We are ready to put our expertise to work for you. Call us at 402-553-2333 to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation. We look forward to learning about you and how we can make your legal life easier.
Attorney Jeff Courtney
Nebraska born and raised, Jeff Courtney attended the University of Nebraska at Omaha, graduating in 1991 after serving in the US Navy from 1983 - 1997. Jeff went on to pursue his law degree at Creighton Law School. He currently resides in Omaha with his wife and four children. He is focused on protecting you in the criminal justice system.
Jeff has experience practicing in County, District, Supreme, and the 8th Circuit Court.
- Nebraska, 1994
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, 1994
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska, 1994
Honors: cum laude
Law Review: Creighton University Law Review, 1993 - 1994
- University of Nebraska at Omaha, Omaha, Nebraska, 1991
Honors: cum laude
Major: Political Science
- Graduated from Daniel J. Gross High School, class of 1982
- Served in the U.S. Navy on the USS Missouri from 1983 - 1987
- Graduated from University of Nebraska in Omaha in 1991, cum laude
- Graduated from Creighton Law School in 1994, cum laude
- Published in the Creighton Law Review
- Admitted to the Nebraska State Bar in 1994
- Contributing member of the Nebraska Bar Association