Williams Divorce & Family Law, P.A.
Family Law | Serving Woodbury, MN
St. Paul Family Law Firm
Retain a Law Firm that Cares about Results
Are you experiencing family conflict and considering divorce? Are you looking for an experienced St. Paul divorce lawyer? Please contact us. We are focused on divorce and family law and we know it well. Our law office has been delivered compassionate legal counsel since 1993.
We make every effort to arrive at a result that protects the interests of everyone involved through mediation or collaborative divorce. However, if an agreement cannot be reached we have the dedication and experience to take a case before a judge.
Contact us at Williams Divorce & Family Law today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Custody and Support
- Parenting Time
- Third-party Custody
- Grandparent's Rights
- Collaborative Divorce
- International Custody
- State Custody
Call Williams Divorce & Family Law today at 651-243-8944 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Gerald Williams
- Minnesota, 1992
- Federal, 1994
- University of Minnesota, 1992
- Honors: cum laude
- College of Wooster, 1988
- B.A., Music
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Board Member, AAML Minnesota (American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers) (Past Treasurer and Futures Vice President)
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, fellow
- Hennepin County Bar Association Ethics Committee
- Ramsey County Fee Arbitration Board
- Minnesota Association for Justice, formerly Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association, (Past Chair, Family Law Section; Past Member, Board of Governors)
- Collaborative Law Institute
- Super Lawyer, 2007 - present
- "I love working with you people. Thanks again." — V.B.
- "Thank you for taking care of things for me, and especially for your kind words." — S.G.
- "I can't thank you and Mr. Williams enough. You two have been the best thing to help us get through this." — S.W.
- "Integrity beyond that enjoyed by many in your field." — K.G.
- "What would I have done without you? You are my angels in Woodbury." — T.R.