Goerlitz Law, PLLC
Business Law | Serving St. Paul, MN
Woodbury Business & Commercial Law Firm
A Business-Oriented Approach To Law
Business and law are two very different areas in some ways, but they work best when they work together.
At Goerlitz Law, PLLC, we approach legal representation with a business-oriented mindset. We help small businesses, larger companies, lenders, title companies, investors and individuals with many issues in business and real estate law, including transactional matters and litigation.
We believe in developing long-term professional relationships with clients, so that we can help them grow, succeed and resolve problems when they arise. Our office is in Woodbury, Minnesota, and we represent individuals and businesses throughout Minnesota and in northwest Wisconsin.
Contact Goerlitz Law, PLLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Land Use & Zoning
- Real Estate Law
Call Goerlitz Law, PLLC today at 651-237-3494 to arrange your consultation.
Attorney Jared M. Goerlitz
Admitted To The Bar:
- Minnesota Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2006
- Ripon College, Ripon, Wisconsin
- B.S. cum laude
- Major: Economics and Business Management