Prompt • Efficient • Knowledgeable
My practice is solely limited to consumer bankruptcy and family law. By concentrating my areas of practice exclusively to bankruptcy, debt resolution, and family law, I have developed the knowledge and experience to guide you through this difficult process and the efficiency to handle your case with minimal cost and as quickly as possible.
Although I have handled numerous large cases, many of my clients are persons of moderate or minimal needs. I always presume that my clients will benefit by minimizing their legal expenses. I can work with my clients’ financial situations, which can include payment arrangements to suit their budgets, when necessary.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 13
- Family Law
- Child Custody
Call 763-421-0965 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Tim Theisen
- Minnesota, 1990
- University of Minnesota Law School
- J.D., 1990
- University of Wisconsin Madison School of Business
- B.B.A., 1985
- St. Thomas Academy
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Law Section and Family Section
- Anoka County Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association