Toledano Disability Law
Disability Insurance | Serving New Orleans, LA
We understand your emotional & financial hardship. Call for help w/ ERISA or a denied long-term disability claim. Free Consults!
A National Long-Term Disability (ERISA) Law Firm
Toledano Disability Law was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana, by attorneys with decades of experience that extend to trying cases before appellate courts and the United States Supreme Court. Our attorneys have had achieved positive results for clients throughout federal district courts and at the appellate level.
We are a small law firm by design with a skilled team of attorneys who focus on providing exceptional client service. We represent individuals who have been wrongfully denied disability claims under a short-term or long-term disability plan covered by ERISA. Our attorneys can also work with clients whose insurance policy is not covered under ERISA.
We will protect your rights and interests at every stage of the disability claims process. Do not let an insurance company’s denial of your disability claim discourage you. Call us today to ensure that you receive disability benefits that you deserve.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- ERISA Disability Claims
- Long-Term Disability Claims
- Short-Term Disability Claims
- What To Do If Your Claim Is Denied
- Wrongful Benefit Denial
- ERISA Appeals
- Getting A Second Medical Opinion
- Accidental Death And Dismemberment
- ERISA Disability For Executives
- Health Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Waiver Of Premiums
Call Toledano Disability Law today at 877-281-4789 to schedule your free initial consultation. We speak Spanish but also provide interpreters for other languages as needed.
Attorney Reagan Toledano
Reagan has focused his practice on employee benefit matters under ERISA since he began his law career in 2005. He has extensive experience helping applicants obtain disability and life insurance benefits and pursuing appeals before district court. and appellate courts at the federal level.
- Louisiana, 2005
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Central District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- New York, 2011
- District of Columbia, 2011
- Tulane School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Doctorate in Law - 2004
- Millsaps College
- Bachelor - 2000