The Wolcott Law Firm, LLC
Employment Law | Serving Indianapolis, IN
Experienced & Trusted Representation. Thousands of employment cases successfully handled. Call Today!
High Quality Representation With Experience and Perspective You Can Count On
At The Wolcott Law Firm LLC, we understand that when you have an employment law issue, your future is at stake. These problems put your life and family at risk. With us by your side, you will never be alone. If you are facing a challenging situation caused by your employer, we can help. No matter what you are going through, we are here to answer questions and offer assistance, legal advice and representation. We will help you through the often-confusing legal system so that you can protect your rights.
Through a highly customized approach, we offer practical solutions and fight to achieve the specific goals of each of our clients. We know that not every case is the same, and therefore we create strategic solutions tailored to fit your needs. When you work with us, you not only have a skilled employment law attorney at your fingertips, but you also have an advocate who has an extensive background working in human resources and who understands the quirks, strategies and tactics of businesses. You don't want to fight alone; we will advocate on your behalf.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Overtime and minimum wage violations
- Failure to pay wages you have earned
- Discrimination and wrongful discharge
- FMLA violations and medical leave
- Failure to accommodate disabilities
- Unemployment matters
- Severance agreement review and negotiation
- Child labor law issues
- Whistleblower and retaliation claims
- Employees' Rights
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Labor Law
- Sexual Harassment
- Wage & Hour Laws -- Employee
- Whistleblower/Qui Tam
- Wrongful Termination -- Employee
Call The Wolcott Law Firm LLC today at 317-981-6285 to arrange your consultation.
Attorney Chris Wolcott
- Indiana, 2001
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2002
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2002
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Economics