Committed to Helping the Injured Receive the
Maximum Compensation They Deserve
Attorney Steve Crell has aggressively represented clients for over two decades in all areas of litigation, focusing on personal injuries and wrongful death involving auto and truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, animal and dog bites, premises liability and nursing home negligence and abuse.
If you have been injured, it is crucial to have an experienced advocate on your side who can level the playing field and hold the insurance companies accountable. He will not let them push you around and they know it.
Mr. Crell will take the time to extensively research each case and work with professional experts to build a strong case for maximizing compensation for medical costs, pain and suffering, and other damages. If he cannot obtain an acceptable offer from the insurance company on your behalf, he will not hesitate to fight for your rights at trial.
Contact Attorney Steve Crell today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
As a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Steve Crell has a proven track record of recovering compensation for the victims of negligence. His goal is to maximize compensation for medical losses, pain and suffering and other damages so his clients can rebuild their lives and take care of their families. He works on a contingency fee policy. You pay nothing unless your case is successful. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Call Attorney Steve Crell today at 317-960-4243 to arrange your free initial consultation. Representing clients in Indianapolis and the surrounding areas of Indiana.
Attorney Steven “Steve” Crell
- Indiana, 1988
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1988
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1990
- U.S. Tax Court, 1989
Admitted To The Bar:
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana, J.D., 1988
- Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana, B.S., 1985
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Accounting
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Indiana Bar Association, Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member
- American Inn of Courts, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
Verdicts & Settlements
- Auto accident — Obtained pretrial settlement for auto accident victims of car crash involving car going wrong way on interstate highway for $1,250,000.
- Rear-end auto collision — Secured $48,000 jury verdict for client who was offered only $2,000 to settle prior to jury trial.
- Car crash with truck — Settled case in pretrial mediation for seriously injured client with orthopedic injuries for $700,000.
- Passenger in auto accident with underinsured driver — Recovered additional $325,000 from client's previously undiscovered business insurance policy after recovering $105,000 insurance policy limits from negligent driver.
- Passenger in single-car crash — Settled case involving orthopedic injuries for insurance policy limits of $300,000.
- Car rear-ended by truck — Settled case involving injury to client's lumbar spine for insurance policy limits of $250,000.
- Wrongful death of child — Settled claim for $500,000 against landlord of mother whose child was killed in fire of rented trailer.
- Wrongful death of spouse — Obtained settlement of policy limits of $250,000 for husband whose wife was killed by a negligent driver on an Indiana highway.
- Dog bite — Obtained $150,000 for parents of daughter attacked by friend's dog