The Law Office of William C. Wombacher
Elder Law | Serving Peoria, IL
The Law Office of William C. Wombacher, a local Elder Law firm with years of experience helping clients in the Peoria, Illinois area.
Securing Your Financial Future and Protecting Your Assets
Have you thought about what will happen to your property and assets after you die? Do you know how you want your hard-earned wealth distributed to your family? Have you considered what will happen to you, or to another family member, if one of you becomes incapacitated and can no longer make important decisions? All of these questions have important legal implications that you need to think about.
My name is William C. Wombacher, and I am here to help. My main focus is helping individuals and families in Peoria, Illinois, and the surrounding areas secure their financial futures. I can assist you with obtaining Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits, estate planning and elder law issues and gaining workers’ compensation after a work-related injury.
You may have no idea what options are available when you try to draft a will or save your parents’ assets from being gobbled up by nursing home bills. You may assume that if you have been denied workers’ compensation or SSD benefits, you are simply not eligible. My job is to find the solution that fits your needs and will get you the results you want.
I have been a certified elder law attorney (CELA) through the National Elder Law Foundation since 2003, as well as a member of the Council of Advanced Practitioners of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. There are very few lawyers in our state who have these qualifications and I am the only one in downstate Illinois. I am also a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR).
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Estate Planning & Elder Law
- Workers' Compensation
Call 309-674-8125 today, I offer a free consultation for Estate Planning and Social Security Disability and SSI matters.
Attorney William C. Wombacher
- Illinois, 1979
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1984
- Certified Elder Law Attorney, National Elder Law Foundation, 2008
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa
- J.D. - 1979
- Honors: With Honors
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana
- B.A. - 1976
- Major: Government
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association, member
- Illinois State Bar Association, member
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives, Member
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Charter Member , Council of Advanced Practitioners
- Estate Planning Council of Central Illinois, Member
- Peoria County Bar Association, member
- ATG Trust Company, member
- Leading Lawyer, Social Security Disability Law