Committed to Protecting Your Rights & Future
When you are trying to secure a visa or other immigration documents, you may feel that the system is designed to keep you out.
It's important to remember that, however difficult your case may be, you still have rights. Just as important, you can still find people to help you and fight to make sure your rights are protected and your case gets the respect and attention it deserves.
Deadwyler-Heuman Law Firm, LLC, is dedicated to helping people like you.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Law - Federal (White Collar Crime)
- Drug Violations
- Immigration & Naturalization Law
Call 478-845-5349 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Ashley Deadwyler-Heuman
- Mercer University School of Law, Macon, Georgia
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Macon Bar Association
- William Augustus Bootle Inns of Court
- Georgia Bar Association, Criminal Law Section
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Equal Justice Works Fellowship Program Alumnus
- American Immigration Lawyer's Association (AILA)