Dedicated To Serving The Legal Needs Of Its Clients
Wolfe Law Miami is dedicated to serving the legal needs of its clients by arriving at creative solutions to the legal problems or issues faced by the firm’s clients. The firm understands the importance of each legal matter to our clients and treats each matter with the utmost of importance. Additionally, our firm takes pride in our flexible fee structures which enable clients to select the type of fee arrangement that is in their best economic interest.
At Wolfe Law Miami we make sure to diligently research potential clients and their matters prior to entering into any professional relationship. We understand that we are only as valuable as the services we provide, and do not believe that we should charge for any discussions or review of information prior to entering into a formal retainer agreement.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Business Law Commercial and Civil Litigation Copyright
- Infringement and Application
- Entertainment Law
- Libel, Slander, Right to Publicity
- Probate Estate Planning,Estate & Trust Litigation
- Sports Law
- Trademark Application, Infringement, and Licensing
We work to minimize your exposure and achieve the result you desire in a cost effective manner. Our goal is to be the firm of choice for clients with respect to their most challenging legal issues, most significant business transactions and most critical disputes. The firm believes that effective representation of a client's interests flows from a multi-disciplinary approach incorporating the firm's specialty practice areas, where our experience is really unique. Call 888-655-4709 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Richard Wolfe
- Florida, 1982
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1983
- U.S. Tax Court, 1982
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, 1983
- Major: Taxation
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, 1982
- Juris Doctor
- American University
- Major: Accounting and Finance
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Florida Bar Section on Entertainment and Sports Law: Chairman (1995-1996)
- American Arbitration Association: Arbitrator and Mediator
- Florida Film Producers Association
- Florida Screenwriters Association
- Florida Motion Picture & Television Association
- Florida Bar, National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and Entertainment Law (Chairman)
Attorney Mason R. Wolfe
Mason Wolfe is licensed to practice law in the State of Florida. He has always had a passion for Sports, Entertainment, and Intellectual Property Law. He attended the University of Central Florida for his undergraduate education, where he graduated with his Bachelor of Sciences degree in Legal Studies. He received his Juris Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law in 2016.
As an attorney, Mason primarily practices civil litigation with an emphasis on commercial and entertainment industry matters, including television and music, business planning, intellectual property, royalty disputes, copyright claims, artist/athlete/influencer endorsement contracts, probate and trust litigation, and business litigation. Mason currently serves as in house counsel to several independent music labels, Artists, BlockChain Technology Companies, NFT Companies, and Entertainment Management Companies, and has provided representation to numerous publishing and distribution companies, as well as many prominent artists, producers, promoters, and managers on transactional and litigation matters. He has amassed a large client base of prominent social media influencers, primarily on the Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and OnlyFans platforms.
Mason is a proud member of the EASL organization, is heavily involved in the North American Sports Entertainment and IP Law Summit, and a member of the Florida Dive Bar. He has lectured at Florida International University College of Law and the North American Sports Entertainment and IP Law Summit. Lastly, Mason is very involved in the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Miami Organization, providing mentorship to at risk youth.
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida, 2016
- Juris Doctorate
- University of Central Florida
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Legal Studies