Hollywood Family Attorney Protecting Your Future
The vast majority of people facing a divorce care about their families, especially if they have children. If you must face a divorce, it is a much less cumbersome and stressful process when your attorney is not only experienced and skilled but also personally concerned about the well-being of your family.
I have two children of my own; I know the importance of families. I also know the law. With over 35 years of experience as an attorney practicing exclusively in family law, and certification as a Board Certified Family Law Specialist by the Florida Bar, I bring my Dade & Broward County clients exceptional representation.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- All divorce matters including property division, from the initial court-ordered mediation through the most complex family law litigation
- Support issues, including child support and spousal support/alimony
- Custody issues, which are now known as time-sharing, and now involve the preparation of parenting plans
- Other family law issues like relocation, domestic violence, paternity and stepparent adoptions
I spent many years of my career as an attorney working with Legal Aid, providing legal services for those who could not otherwise afford them. Through this experience I have learned how important it is to provide people with access to legal representation. That is why I try to make my law firm’s services available to you even if you can’t afford my normal fees.Call 954-455-0800 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Cindy D. Sackrin
I am a graduate of the University of Miami School of Law, J.D. 1984 with an undergraduate degree from State University of New York at Stony Brook. From 1985 to 1992, I served as a senior attorney at the Legal Aid Society of the Dade County Bar Association, dedicated to services to the indigent. From 1992 to 1995 I was in private practice serving in both Miami-Dade and Broward counties. Since 1995 I have been a sole practitioner with a busy practice consisting primarily of matrimonial and family law in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, Florida.
I am a recipient of an award for pro bono services in connection with the Miami Dade County Put Something Back Program. I have previously served as an Associate in the first Family Law American Inns of Court in Dade County, Florida since its inception.
- Florida, 1985
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. - 1984
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, New York
- B.A. - 1981
- Major: History
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Florida Bar Association , Member, 1985 to Present
- Broward County Bar Association, Member