Louis C. Anderson, J.D., P.L.
Estate Planning | Serving Fort Lauderdale, FL
Louis C. Anderson, J.D., P.L. has years of experience helping clients with their Estate Planning needs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Providing Professional Legal Services Since 1971
We believe in giving efficient personal service, keeping the client informed of all developments, and returning phone calls and emails promptly. We excel in providing our clients with a clear and concise explanation of the legal work to be done and make sure the client understands the process.
Effective communication with our clients is paramount. We are committed to providing the client with comprehensive legal advice and representation. No matter how simple or complicated the client’s affairs or goals, we strive to give personalized service, advice, and the assistance needed.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Business & Commercial Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
Call today at 954-772-8050 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Louis C. Anderson J.D.
- Florida, 1971
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1976
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Estate Planning Council of Broward County (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Broward County Bar Association (Member)
Pro Bono Activities:
- Professional Advisors Council, Community Foundation of Broward, Chairman
- Rotary Club of Fort Lauderdale North, Member and Past-President
- Lauderdale by the Sea Chamber of Commerce, Member and Past-President
- American Cancer Society’s National Professional Advisor Network
- Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina, 1971
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Honors in History
- Law Review: Duke Law Journal, Associate Editor, 1970 - 1971
- Colgate University, Hamilton, New York, 1968
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: History