Glastonbury Criminal Law Lawyer
I was not a traditional student. I was licensed by the American Association of Clinical Pathologists as a Medical Laboratory Technician in 1982. I was later licensed as a Medical Laboratory Technologist by the former Connecticut State Department of Health, Education, and Welfare. I was employed by Manchester Memorial Hospital and then Windham Community Memorial Hospital as a Medical Laboratory Technologist (HEW) from 1982 through 1986.
I returned to college and attended Eastern Connecticut State University as a full time student while working full time in the hospital laboratory. I received my Bachelors Degree in Science, magna cum laude, from Eastern Connecticut State University in Willimantic, Connecticut in 1986 and went on to law school.
I received my Juris Doctorate from Western New England College School of law in Springfield, Massachusetts, graduating cum laude, in 1989. During law school, I worked as a legal intern with a prominent criminal defense firm in the Rockville section of Vernon, Connecticut. I was trained by lawyers who believed that the practice of law was a privilege and a calling, not just a business. I have conducted myself and developed my law practice accordingly. My firm focuses on Criminal Defense, Civil Rights, and some areas of Personal Injury law including Motor Vehicle Accidents.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Sex Offenses
Call 860-634-1767 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Pamala J. Favreau
- Connecticut, 1989
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1999
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2009
- Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Eastern Connecticut State University, Willimantic, Connecticut
Bachelor of Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (Member)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Member)
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association (Member)
- Connecticut Bar Association & Windham County Association (Member)
- National Lawyers Guild (Member)