Listening To You And Protecting Your Interests
Jones Law Office, LLC, is a general practice firm in Evergreen, Colorado, which is focused on providing individuals and families with the tools and assistance they need to make educated decisions and protect their interests. I actively listen to every person to make sure that I understand the goals for his or her case.
No matter what your legal issue may be, I am always a zealous advocate for the interests of my clients. As a certified court mediator I have proven skills in negotiation, and with my many years of litigation and prosecution experience I am also an accomplished trial attorney. Whatever approach your case requires, I can deliver.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal law: As a former prosecutor, I offer a unique service for my clients with inside knowledge and effective strategies. I defend against all misdemeanors and felonies, including DUI, domestic violence, theft and drug crimes.
- Estate planning: As an estate planning lawyer in Jefferson County, I help families prepare estate plans in order to plan for the future and protect their assets. Probate is a large part of my practice as well, and I offer both probate litigation and management services for estates in Colorado.
- Family law: Having someone in your corner is important. Whether you are in mediation or the courtroom, you can trust me to handle your divorce or post-decree issues such as child support modifications.
Call Tracy Jones today at 303-469-2340 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Tracy Jones
- Illinois, 1998
- Colorado, 2012
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1998
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2012
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- Law Review: NIU Law Review, Editor, 1997 - 1998
- Lawrence University, Appleton, Wisconsin
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, October 2019 - Present
- Cougar Touchdown Club, Board Member , 2013 - Present
- Colorado State Bar Association, Member, 2012 - Present
- Evergreen Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2012 - Present
- Jefferson County Bar Association, Member, 2012 - Present
- Denver Bar Association, Member, 2012 - Present
- Warren County Bar Association, Member, 2010 - Present
- Juvenile Justice Council, Member, 2004 - 2012
- Women’s Issues Network, Member, 2003 - 2010
- National Association of Professional Women, Member, 2000 - 2010
- American Bar Association, Member, 1998 - Present
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member, 1998 - Present
- Knox County Bar Association, Member, 1998 - Present
- Colorado Collaborative Divorce Professional
- Colorado Criminal Defense Board