Retain an Aggressive Attorney who Cares About Your Future
When you are faced with a legal problem, it is important to have an experienced attorney at your side providing counsel and advocacy. Have you been seriously injured in an accident caused by negligence or by the substandard care of a healthcare professional? Has your lawyer failed to deliver quality representation or charge you for work not done? Are you suspected or have your been charged with a crime?
Attorney Anthony J. Viorst has been providing clients with aggressive and compassionate representation. He will work closely with you on your case and fight for the best possible outcome from the moment you retain him through the entirety of your case. He is a former public defender and has litigated hundreds of jury trials.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Personal injury — He will pursue full and fair compensation when you have been in car and truck accidents, collisions with large commercial vehicles, rear-end collisions, premises liability/slip-and-fall cases or when you have suffered police brutality.
- Medical malpractice — Attorney Viorst will fight for the best possible outcome for offenses such as misdiagnosis, birth injuries, surgical errors, anesthesia errors and cases of wrongful death.
- Legal malpractice — Attorney Viorst helps victims of legal malpractice pursue damages from their original attorney. If your case involved a wrongful conviction, he can also help you appeal your case.
- Criminal defense — He will aggressively defend DUIs, drug crimes, theft, fraud, Internet crimes, child molestation, and violent crimes including rape and sexual assault and domestic violence.
- Post-conviction matters — Attorney Viorst will bring motions for ineffective assistance of counsel.
- Appeals — He will protect your future by requesting that records be sealed and criminal charges expunged, defend you on alleged probation violations and appear before civil and criminal appeals courts on your behalf.
Mr. Viorst creates a legal strategy to win your case and keeps your future in mind every step of the way.
Call Attorney Anthony Viorst today at 720-759-3223 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Anthony J. Viorst
- Maryland, 1988
- Colorado, 1989
- District of Columbia, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 2003
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2004
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- Juris Doctorate - 1987
- Law Journal: Georgetown Law Journal
- George Washington University
- B.A. - 1984
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Colorado Bar Association, Board of Governors
- Denver Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 1999 - Present
- Colorado Trial Lawyers' Association, Case of the Year, 2001
- Board of Governors, Colorado Bar Association, 2003
- Board of Trustees, Denver Bar Association, 2004
- Fellow, Colorado Bar Foundation, 2005
- Board of Editors, Colorado Lawyer, 2005