Protecting and Defending Employee Rights
The Law Office of Paul Maxon is Boulder’s premier employment firm for executives and employees in disputes with their employers. Mr. Maxon has been in practice since 2003; his practice focuses representing executives in breach of contract, pay disputes, trade secrets litigation, and non-compete matters. He also represents employees of all levels in claims of sex, race, sexual orientation, and disability discrimination, wage claims, and medical leave disputes.
Mr. Maxon is able to offer his clients expert counsel in this complex and rapidly evolving field. His experience includes numerous precedent setting cases, including substantial awards won for his clients at trial and arbitration. A recognized expert in the field, he is regularly is asked to teach other attorneys strategies and tactics to maximize their client’s recoveries.
By choosing the Law Office of Paul Maxon, you are choosing a firm that is dedicated in representing only employees, not employers. Because the firm concentrates in representing people who are in your position, the firm attorneys thoroughly understand and are experienced in dealing with any and all matters related to your employment.
Contact Mr. Maxon today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Call Mr. Maxon today at 303-626-2039 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Paul Maxon
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of Southern California, J.D., 2003
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., 2000
- Boulder County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Assocaiation
- Plaintiff Employment Lawyers Associaiton
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Public Counsel Pro Bono Award
- Bet Tzedek Bro Award
- Lecturer for Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Lecturer for Plaintiff Employment Lawyers Association
- Author for Trial Talk Magazine
- $875,000 Settlement on behalf of an oil executive in a breach of contract action against his former employer
- $400,000 Verdict won while defending two employees in a trade secrets lawsuit brought by their former employer
- $300,000 Settlement in negligent hiring suit against a Colorado health care provider
- $165,000 Arbitration award in wronful discharge in violation of public policy claim
Paul Maxon is one of the most intelligent and committed lawyers I have worked with. His team dedicated themselves to helping me defend against a frivolous lawsuit filed by my former employer, and they spent countless hours dedicated to doing the right thing. They are focused on detail, and have a deep understanding of the law. I am impressed at the depth of knowledge Paul has exhibited. Paul and his team partnered with me on successfully defeating the lawsuit against me at trial, and also win my counterclaim (which awarded me damages). His team is definitely one to contact to help with employment issues. I cannot speak more highly of Paul Maxon - he really demonstrates that some lawyers are actually honest, smart professionals that can support the common man against the corporation.
Since 1997, the "Lead Counsel Verified" status has been granted to attorneys who possess:
- The Right Professional Experience
- A Spotless Record
The following attorneys at this firm are Lead Counsel Verified:
Paul J. Maxon
This attorney practices in Colorado and is Lead Counsel Verified in the following practice areas: