Injured On The Job? We Can Help
Injured workers in California have rights. But all too often, they do not receive the workers' compensation benefits they are entitled to. This can have serious and long-lasting effects on their health, and by extension, their earning capacity.
At Fowler & Ball, our mission is helping injured workers get all of the workers' compensation benefits they deserve, including benefits for medical treatment and lost income. Responsive and results-oriented, we work hard to obtain the best possible result for every client.
The California workers' compensation system has always been complicated, and attempted fixes over the years have only made things worse. Without effective advocacy, you may not be treated fairly.
At our firm, we provide guidance and strong representation for people in Mendocino County and Lake County who have suffered workplace injuries. We take time to explain the workers' compensation process, what each client can expect as the process moves forward and other important aspects of work injury claims. During your case, you will work directly with Ukiah workers' comp attorney Robert Fowler. He will answer your questions, respond promptly when you call and work hard to obtain benefits in a timely manner.
Robert Fowler has been representing people in workers' compensation matters for more than 40 years. During that time, he has earned a strong reputation for his advocacy skills and ability to obtain benefits for injured workers. In recognition of his legal ability and ethical standards, Mr. Fowler has received the AV Preeminent* rating, administered by Martindale-Hubbell.
Fowler & Ball accepts workers' compensation cases on contingency. You will owe an attorney fee only if we obtain compensation for you. Call 707-621-8533 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Robert A. Fowler
- California, 1969
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 1968
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Law Review: Hastings College Law Review
- University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- B.A. - 1965
- Major: History
Certified Legal Specialties:
- Worker's Compensation Law, State of California
Attorney Jane M. Ball
- California, 1974
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1974
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California - 1974