Personal Injury | Serving Sherman Oaks, CA
Clients who need legal help with Personal Injury concerns can contact Daniels Law, a reputable law firm in Sherman Oaks, California.
We are here for you.
DANIELS LAW is here for you. For more than twenty five years, we have successfully prosecuted difficult cases for individuals suffering life-changing personal injuries, insurance claims wrongfully denied, employment discrimination and wild fire injury and property loss.
We are recognized leaders in representing people harmed by corporate wrongdoing, with multiple six, seven and eight figure verdicts and settlements involving everything from negligence causing serious injury, failure to pay legitimate insurance claims, wrongful termination and life changing damage from fire.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death - Plaintiff
Call 888-667-5031 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Bill Daniels
- California, 1994
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1994
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1994
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1994
- Supreme Court of California, 1994
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2014
- United States Supreme Court, 2000
- District of Columbia
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, 1994
- Law Journal: Entertainment Law Journal, Staff
- San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California, 1982
- Major: Radio-Television
- Fraternities and Sororities
- Phi Delta Phi
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), 2000 - 2008 (Former Board Member, Board of Governors)
- American Association for Justice, 1994 - Present (Member)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), 2006 - 2008 (Co-Chair, Membership Committee)
- Loyola Law School Civil Justice Symposium, 2003 - 2006 (Committee Chair)
- Consumer Attorneys of California, 1992 - Present
- American Association for Justice, 1994 - Present
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Cowboy Lawyers Association, 2002 - 2003 (President, 2002 - 2003, 2011 - 2012)
- Cowboy Lawyers Association, 1998 - Present (Board of Governors)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, 2002 - 2003 (Editor-in-chief, Advocate Magazine)
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association (Trustee)
- Encino Lawyers Association (President)
Attorney William A. Daniels Jr.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Chaminade University of Honolulu
- Honors: National Student Advertising Competition, Regional Champion
- Honors: Chaminade surf-club, President
- Major: Broadcast Journalism