San Diego County Business and Franchise Advocate
Whether you are starting a business or buying a franchise, you need legal advice to be successful. To avoid pitfalls and mistakes, it only makes sense to consult a business-oriented attorney.
I am Stephen A. Colley, and I represent business and franchise owners throughout the North County coastal and inland cities, including San Diego, Encinitas, Carlsbad and San Marcos. I do not see myself as just a lawyer; I run my own business and have had to grapple with the same issues you face. Before I became a lawyer, I was a licensed real estate broker and was also involved personally in franchising. I know the pressures business owners are under and the responsibilities they have.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
Call 858-259-0888 today to arrange your consultation.
Attorney Stephen A. Colley
- California, 1976
- U.S. Federal Court, 1976
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctor - 1976
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1971
- California State University , Los Angeles, California
- Masters in Clinical Psychology
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- American Bar Association’s Forum on Franchising as well as Business, Tax, and Corporate section