Rojas Family Law, Inc.
Family Law | Serving Sacramento, CA
Serving Northern California
Boutique Law Firm Handling Your Family Matters
For many, filing for divorce or legal separation can be one of the most difficult decisions to make. For others, it is simply a necessary step toward closure. Regardless of the reason for your divorce, the professionals at Rojas Family Law, Inc. understand how the outcome of your divorce will greatly impact the quality of the rest of your life.
The professionals at Rojas Family Law, Inc. have assisted clients in all types of family matters—from the most straightforward uncontested divorce with no children to complex dissolutions involving private businesses, significant assets, and highly contentious custody issues. We are litigators, mediators, collaborators, and advocates. And we strive to help you find the best model for your family matters.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Marriage/Domestic Partner Dissolution (Divorce)
- Legal Separation
- Complex Business Valuations and Property Division
- Separate Property Reimbursement Issues
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
- Premarital and Post-nuptial Agreements
- Child Support and Spousal Support Orders
- Complicated Child Custody Disputes
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
Call us today at 916-515-7020 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Tara M. Rojas
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- 2015 - Present, Women Lawyers of Sacramento, Board Member
- 2015 - Present, Anthony M. Kennedy Inn of Court Member
- American Bar Association
- Solano County Bar Association
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- California State Bar – Family Law Section
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- Juris Doctor with Great Distinction
- Class Valedictorian
- Order of the Coif
- Amicus Lex Scholar
- Outstanding Academic Achievement Award
- Witkin Awards: Family Law; Legal Research/Writing I and II; Criminal Procedure; Taking and Defending Depositions
- Dean’s Honor’s List
- Finalist: First Year Mock Trial Competition
- Saint Mary’s College of California
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Management
Attorney Keeley L. Nickelson
Keeley joined Rojas Family Law, Inc. after working for several years with another local family law firm, where she gained valuable experience both in and out of the courtroom. With the goal of reaching an out of court agreement always at top of mind, Keeley does her best to reach an advantageous settlement if possible. There are of course matters that cannot be settled for various reasons, and Keeley has developed a strong but calm presence in the courtroom. There are those who practice aggressively with little regard to the specifics of the case, but Keeley has proven that a focused strategy, coupled with an understanding of the mindset of the opposition, yields better results for her clients.
Keeley’s practice spans the entire range of family law cases, including divorce and legal separation, custody and paternity, child and spousal support, income analysis, business valuations, and division of assets and debts.