Law Offices of Severo, PLC
Immigration | Serving Sacramento, CA
Southern California Criminal Defense Lawyer
Call Today to Get an Aggressive, Experienced Lawyer on Your Side
At The Law Offices of Raoul Severo, our criminal defense lawyers are committed to ensuring that our clients' constitutional rights are protected. With 42 years of practicing experience, you are hiring us for all types of problems relating to crimes, civil matters, taxation, traffic, or any of other issues you are facing. As a modern law firm, with expert federal criminal attorney experience and federal lawyers, we pride ourselves in our ability to solve all kinds of violations which are done intentionally or by mistake.
If you've been a defendant of committing a criminal offense within your state or county, you're inundated, anxious, and unsure of your future, The Law Offices of Raoul Severo can help. The system is complicated and whether or not the charge against you which may be law-breaking or a crime, our law professionals has in depth expertise representing and litigating as Federal Criminal Defense Attorneys. If you've been cited for any violation, our lawyers are accessible to answer your queries and provide immediate help. If you have any issues within criminal or other than criminal offenses, we welcome you to contact The Law Offices of Raoul Severo for a free consultation.
We offer skilled counsel in the face of formal and informal allegations or investigations by law enforcement, to counteract charges before they can be filed.
We represent people across Southern California who have been arrested for or accused of:
- Felony Offenses
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Law - Federal (White Collar Crime)
- Immigration & Naturalization Law
- Sex Offenses
If you are in trouble and need the best lawyer and attorney for you then you are at the right place where you can get the most suitable, competent lawyer that will protect you. Call Severo, LLP today at 888-983-1217 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Raoul Jorge Severo
Raoul J. Severo has a long history in criminal law. He has over 42 years of experience as a criminal defense attorney and defended thousands of clients from all walks of life in all aspects of criminal litigation in federal and state courts, and at trial and appellate levels. There is no higher accolade for a lawyer than the praise that he is “a lawyer's lawyer,” one that was received by Mr. Severo on multiple occasions when he literally defended lawyers against criminal charges.
- Supreme Court of California, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1978
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1977
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of California, 1978
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1977
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1978
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2011
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California, 1977
- Juris Doctor
- California State University, Los Angeles, California, 1970
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- University of California, Los Angeles, California, 1973
- M.A., Master of Arts
Honors & Awards:
- Bancroft-Whitney’s Civil Procedure Before Trial Award
- Stephen S. Weizman Scholarship Award
- American Jurisprudence Award